Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February


photo~found


Pleasures newly found are sweet

When they lie about our feet:

February...Praise of which I nothing know.

--William Wordsworth



I don't know about you, but for us in the northwest, February the shortest month of the year seems like the longest, with its cold, gray days.

Last night, my daughter Celia told me she and her cute hubby had a date night. I asked her what she wore, she said, her jeans and 'red' high heels.

I thought, Of course, we all need to wear red high heels in Feburary! It's a month to live a fantasy, eat chocolate, stay in bed a day, or maybe just stay in your jammies, make a wood fire in the fireplace and read love stories.

February a month of LOVE!

2 comments:

Funky Junk Jennifer said...

What a Wonderful Idea! This is the month of Love, and I shall make it a point to wear more red this month! Love, Jennifer

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

I love it! Red high heels and February=) And chocolate of course!!
Love
Hollie