Monday, November 1, 2010

It's all about Fantasy!!!

Dreaming about fantasy ~ a place where you can escape and everything would be magical ~ vintage tea sets, cakes, scones, teas, gorgeous fabrics and furniture, but most of all sunny and warm. Just Dreaming!!! Have a fabulous week.





I love the little overstuffed chair, footstool, pillows and Oh! look at the draperies, area rug, wallpaper, and fabrics...isn't it perfectly dreamy???



Look at the two little heart~back chairs, so sweet! And the black & white flooring!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Loved it! I have always wanted a tea house, hence "Charlotte's Tea Room". Maybe someday.....

Unknown said...

Love it...I want to live there right now. Except for maybe the scary face on the last picture, bottom right. She doesn't get to live with me...awww I think now I need to watch "Return to Neverland" have you seen it? Jonny Depp? Can't go wrong there;)
Hugs you Guys,
deb @ Garden Party

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

So glad you posted about dreaming!! Have a beautiful week!
Hollie