Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ruffles & Rust Ball & Show


A few photos of things we love ~ pictures courtesy of 'Tres Birds Photography'





These sweet ladies came to the ball, and were the hit of the evening ~ The sweet lady in the red ball gown was the winner of the evening!

Me, Deb ~ Garden Party, Linda ~ Luluz, & Celia ~ some of our favorite people

Our friends Christy ~ Ballyho and Hollie ~ Funky Junk, traveled over the mountain to attend the ball!

Celia with Patricia ~ Tippy Stockton & our sweetest neighbor, Amy from Amy's Vintage Cottage in Sumner, WA., we will be visiting her,on our next trip over...(so sorry I didn't get a picture of Kris, Amy's partner, so much fun and loved having them for neighbors at the show!!!)

Me and Patricia ~ Tippy Stockton

Debra Burton ~ Ormolulu & Todd from Bountiful Home & Nursery ~ love his sash!!

John & Bob Cool Junk ~ They look pretty great in their tuxedo attire!!


Thanks Timi for a FABULOUS Show!! Ruffles & Rust was an absolutely Amazing Show! A perfect setting ~ two old white barns with open beamed ceilings, wood walls and a fabulous black & white painted rustic floor ~ it was perfect for Ruffles & Rust!

We had so much fun....meeting new vendors, chatting & dinning out! We even had a fire alarm go off Friday night at 1AM ~ that wasn't fun, but added to the excitement of our trip.(We were told later, a few boys in a high school band were having fun).

10 comments:

trash talk said...

Any time one gets permission to wear a beauty pageant sash has got to be the beginning of a memorable evening! Love the whole party atmosphere and everyone's faces showed just how much fun it was to be there...just wish I could have joined y'all! I might not have been able to top the two cuties in evening gowns, but I sure as heck would of had a great time trying!
Debbie

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you guys again!!!
You're too fun;)
Hug,
deb @ Garden Party

Amy'svintagecottage said...

Hey girlz! Right back at ya! Ruffles and Rust just wouldn't have been as fun without you two! Hope you had a safe trip home and can't wait for you to come see us in Sumner!
XOXO
Amy
www.todayscountrystore.typepad.com

AuroraSuzette said...

Thank you again for your sweet offer of tickets! The show looks lovely in your pictures, and my daughter will read your blog too probably now! I hope in addition to all the fun, you made heaps of cash!! Where/when are you next??

Amber Strehle said...

Oh what a fun show!! It was sooo nice to be able to chat with you two for a while..loved it!! Your booth was eye candy!

Glenda said...

If only I lived closer I would have been there sash all!!! Loved all the pics.
~G~

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

It was so fun to see you on the other side of the state=) you were beautiful, and so was your booth! So fun to see you outside for the fire drill too=)
Love
Hollie

Anne Lorys said...

This looks like it was such a good time!

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs,
Anne

Ormolulu said...

Loved having you two as show *neighbors*. You are both such sweethearts! Thanks for the treasures added to my trove . . . hope to see you again soon.

~ Debi

P.S. Whatchagonna cook with that garlic???

This Old Country House said...

I believe I owe you an apology. I think I had noted you on my post about the Ruffles & Rust Show as being from Today's Country Store.. which I see you are not & I got confused. Could you tell me who all is in that picture I put up of you guys?
Thanks,
Ilsa

And sorry again about the mix up!