Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Sister!!

Photo from the amazing Sweet Polita
Happy Birthday wishes to my  sister, best friend, blogger (the 50 best punch recipes) Jan. She's the sweetest sister in the world, she helped me with the birth of my children, and has been with both of my daughters when they delivered their babies. She has been with me through the roughest times of my life, and continues to stand by my side. She is my well of strength that never runs dry. We have shared many wonderful times together, and I  look forward to spending many more special events, and holidays with her. I hope she knows how much I LOVE her. So lucky to have you as my sister!

2 comments:

1-2punch said...

You are the sweetest sis, thank you for the lovely post,and celebrating with me, I love you and all our special days together!

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Very cute blog, just found it! New Follower.

Jody