Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mad about JUNK!! ~ Vendor Profile


Victoria and myself at Farm Chicks 2011 ~ borrowed from Sisters Creed


Beautiful pillows ~ borrowed from Sisters Creed

Adorable baby blankets and baby accesories for your little person! borrowed from Sisters Creed

I wish I had more time before the show to comment on every vendor that will participating in this year's Mad Hatter Vintage Flea Market...time is running out, so I will continue after our show! We do want you to welcome, new vendors this year... Sisters Creed ~ Mother, Victoria and her two daughters, Kristin and Stacy. Let me first say that they have THE MOST adorable style! They are all so creative, from sewing to revamping their finds into fun and funky pieces of furniture and accessories, that you will love!
We met these ladies last year at one of our favorite shows in the world, FUNKY JUNK in Sandpoint, and loved their booth and beautiful displays. We love that they are mother and daughters, working together. Not only do we love their unique style, but we love their smiles and postive attitude they bring to each show.

Please welcome these amazing ladies, Kristin, Stacy, and Victoria!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

So sweet!! Thank you so much and we are looking forward to the show next weekend.

Love,

Sisters Creed

Stacey said...

Thanks Gladys and Celia. We are very excited to be a part of your upcoming Mad Hatter sale this weekend. See you soon!!

Stacey said...

Thanks Gladys and Celia. We are very excited to be a part of your Mad Hatter sale. See you soon!!

Shell said...

Oh! So excited for you all and your Event! I won't be there "physically" But I'll be there in Spirit!

I made some fun "Fascinators" for Deb and Linda to wear....I think they'll be awesome for the event!

I also posted your Event on my Blog! Hope you have a great turn out!

Stop by my little blog here in Snohomiish and say "hi" sometime!

Again, hope the Event is "Over the Top" fun and successful!

Hugs and Love,
Shell
(Deb's Friend and neighbor")