Wednesday, September 15, 2010

OH! MY! OLIVER TURNS 2














Today is Oliver's Day! A day to make our little boy, feel like a KING!! Because his Birthday was the week of our wedding, we decided to celebrate his day after our wedding!
We had a very low-key celebration with extended family,
I didn't make a cake....But, I did make Chocolate Dipped GIANT Marshmallows! We bought the cutest party favors at our favorite store 'The Farm Chicks Store'.
Part of his celebration included roasting marshmallows at NaNa and Papa's home.
He opened gifts from us. He opened gifts from Dylan and Charlie, from Nana and Papa and Uncle Michael, Auntie Sonia and Uncle Mike, Marshall, Maddie, and Ava. Aunt Jan, Cousins Tera, Lele, Reilly and Shannon.

His gift from us is a family that loves him more than he'll every know.

Our gift is Oliver Cash

Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

We couldn't love him more if we tried! Hugs and Kisses, Nana and Papa

Summerland Style said...

What a lucky little boy. I love reading about your sweet family! Wish I could join you for the Mad Hatter shindig. Do you think anyone would miss me if I drove over the mountains real quick?