Saturday, November 14, 2009

Childrens Rooms Take 2

My sweet Charlie~
Charlie is my middle son, he is a very spirited child... Charlie's love of collecting is growing. (Probably from dragging him to all those early morning estate sales..He's my picker)


His little shelf is filled with vintage giraffe mugs, silly finger puppets, wooden C and a vintage giraffe card...
I asked Charlie if there was something he wanted to start a collection of and his pick was old vintage flashlights, he said he wanted to be just like Uncle Michael~
He loves to display his school work, pictures of friends and family and not to forget his police badges....

Can't forget the doggies, one little puppy has found an old fishing vest. (Charlie says he's already to go fishing with Grampi)

If my Cop Charlie could have anything in the world it would be to live in this little police station.....

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Charlie is quite a collector! My son always had a collection going when he was younger, then he moved on to selling on e-bay! Hope all is well with you and yours...xo Laurie