Monday, August 31, 2009

400 Mile Harley Ride

~to Leavenworth Washington~ A fun getaway weekend with my hubby and his Harley.
Leavenworth is cradled in the foothills of the Cascade Mts. It was a fun ride, we took Highway 2, saw some beautiful country......... thought you might enjoy some of the trip pictures, and the city sites.
We ate at an authentic Barvarian restaurant- the best brew and brots in town! Listened to music in the park and enjoyed the local art show. We so needed time together and it was a perfect getaway weekend.
xoxox Glad






















1 comment:

Timi said...

What a great little trip! I love that drive. We were over in Wenatchee last weekend and weekend and it was beautiful! I'm so close to Leavenworth but we never make the day trip there to explore. I must do that!

I'm going to try and make it to your show in October. I don't know how but I'm going to try to get over there. I have heard through the grapevine that it's going to be a FABULOUS show.
I would love to do a Junk Junket over there one day.
www.comejunkwithus.com
Thanks for stopping by the blog and visitng. Looking forward to meeting you
Timi