Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wednesday Wedding Plans

So, my mom and I decided that every Wednesday we will up date you with the most recent wedding plans...

Friday,June 25, we finally made the decision for the tables. We are renting tables from our locally owned and operated A to Z rental,(Trevor) has been so fun and easy to work with. We will have 12(8 ft.)tables, 12 white table clothes, 100 white folding chairs one 20x30 white tent , one dance floor and who could have a wedding without one COTTON CANDY machine???? Yep! yellow cotton candy!!


I also chose the brides maids dress,at JCREW of course. I am in love with JCREW this season.. I am still trying to decide on flats or a wedge for the girls ... What do you think?


I would love to have some input~


My trip to Seattle a few weeks ago was very successful... Josh and I found the most darling dresses for Emily and Madison, they will be our flower girls... and I bet you can guess where we found them, Crew Cuts of course~

The boys; Dylan, Drew, Charlie, Oliver and Marshall will be dressed in casual summer attire white v-neck tees from crew cuts and grey Volcom shorts... and flip flops, too cute!

xo Celia

3 comments:

Mikal said...

I really want my daughters to get married now! Such fun and cute ideas!!

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Oh I love your choices Celia! I'm going to have fun following your wedding progress=)!
Have a great weekend~Hollie

yesterdays girl said...

I say wedge, since it is in August. Soo beautiful by the way!