Thursday, June 17, 2010

A New Beginning ~ 6-17-2010



Wedding journal, Part 1

Some of you may already know that the love of my life... Josh, FINALLY asked me to be his WIFE!!!! It took place 2 weeks ago, Sunday morning on our way to the Farm Chicks. And of course I said "YES"!!!

To say the least, I have been extremely busy planning the big day, set for August 21, 2010.
Some may say, 'What's the rush'. But we say LOVE found us... for me, nothing is so exciting as to imagine that this man Josh is the love of my life ~ and he is always going to be courting me!

Today we are off to Seattle for wedding dress shopping at J CREW...

These are a few of my favorites.

xo Celia

9 comments:

AuroraSuzette said...

Congratulations!! Are we supposed to say that to the bride? Oh well. I am very happy for you!

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

Congratulations!! Your Mom mentioned that...very happy for you. Happy planning and many blessings for a lifetime of love and happiness together...

:)Erin
http://homeswheremyheartis.blogspot.com

Queen of Tarte said...

For your my dear...I love the 2nd dress. Can't wait to see you in it!! xo Cindy

krys kirkpatrick said...

Oh have fun....It was a pleasure meeting you at farm chicks. Can't wait for next year.

Mikal said...

I waited 9 years to marry my prince, but when we decided to do, it was perfect! Have a ton of fun planning, but enjoy making that memory the most!

Congrats to you both,

Mikal

VS said...

Congratulations!!!!
Hi Friend,
So glad to have found your lovely blog! I look forward to following all of life's adventure's with you.
Smiles,
Susie

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you!!! You are going to be a very beautiful bride . . . it is all very exciting!! many blessings!!. . . :) liz

Anne Lorys said...

How absolutely thrilling! I am SO happy for you! I was just married three years ago, so I'm still sorta new at the wedding planning thang, just let me know if you need anything! :-)

Kim G. said...

Congratulations little lady! So exciting!