Thursday, June 24, 2010

Styling My Wedding....




With Color!!!!!


I couldn't think of a better time to go crazy with color than at my wedding!!!
Can you guess what colors we chose??? Yep! I am a little crazy over yellow lately, and white... the freshest, and gorgeous pewter! All so beautiful together.
We are planning an outdoor wedding at my parents home, and we are so excited!! Planning a home wedding is something I have always dreamt about. See you next week for another wedding update.

xo Celia

4 comments:

Ormolulu said...

Celia, I LOVE hearing all about your wedding plans. I honestly thought you two were already husband and wife . . . perfect match! Keep showing your stuff!

Hugs,

Debi

Prudence said...

great color choices! What fun.

Mikal said...

Oh-so-pretty!

Uncovered Ruby said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love all these wonderful pictures, keep them coming!
Lisa :-)
May your marriage be richly blessed!