Thursday, December 29, 2011

New York Style Window Displays ~ Bergdorf Goodman (Carnival of the Animals)

The neon lights on Broadway are bright...but, nothing quite compares to the Christmas Windows up and down 5th Avenue in New York. We hope you will enjoy this visual banquet of the Bergdorf Goodman windows. It is astounding!!! Even the skyscraper reflections have ensured themselves a permanet place in the picture.

Can you image the preparation for these displays and some of the props!

























Images ~ Craig Strydom

2 comments:

koralee said...

Oh my goodness...I adore these displays...I wish I could see them in person. One of my favourite things to do is window peek...I am always so amazed with the creativity of people! These are beautiful...off to take another peek. Have a very blessed New Year xoxxo

1-2punch said...

cool, windows, I wish they were in our city, I really miss the excitement of seeing the Christmas windows downtown. Happy New Year my sister!