Monday, December 12, 2011

More Sweetness...

We're talking about SWEET frostings. Blissful Bakeshop. Spokane's newest and sweetest bakery. Lovingly created cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and pastries ~ all so delicious! If you haven't yet discovered this charming bakery, you are really missing out!
Celia and I designed this bakery to be everything a bakery should be....sweet!Once the wallcovering was decided, we had the recipe for paint colors for the furniture, walls, tile and fabrics. The decor is definitely on the sweet side, but the cakes are created for men to love!
Please stop in and say HI to the owners, Judy and Sally, they will welcome you with their daily specials, that always include cupcakes!!!











Thanks for stopping by and visiting us!


Glad & Cel

4 comments:

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

We were soooo impressed with the decor! We loved it!! The cupcakes and sweet treats too=)!
Love
Hollie & co.=)

1-2punch said...

Reilly has already visited and says they have a salted carmel cupcake that is out of this world!

Junebug said...

Sometimes it take me a while to visit all the blogs I love and I'm sure glad I got to see this one. I love the decor, the colors are perfect!! Now it is a road trip to take in this bakery! What talent!!

Unknown said...

This looks incredible! I love all those colors! I wish I was in Spokane to visit...

Kristen