Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

In Honor of Mother's Day....


My Mother in the 5th grade ~ she grew up to be a mother that everyone loved, and goodness did she know how to love back. She loved to squeeze and kiss us, stroke our hair, tuck us into bed, and always reassured us that tomorrow would be better. She created a comfortable, loving, home that was nurturing to our family and many others that lived with us for short or long visits. Our home was a place of refuge, all because of my loving Mom.

I Love and miss You Mom!

XO Glad

2 comments:

The Little Red Shop said...

Oh, how wonderful! May God Bless you this Mother's Day as you remember your sweet mama!

Julie M.

1-2punch said...

I hope you had a Happy day too. Hey Ive been looking for that picture, I always thought she had a bow in her hair. love you always