Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weekend Wedding Update....

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and the wonderful sunshine God has blessed us with!
I am so excited to share with you the arrival of my wedding dress, but I have decided to wait and show the dress to you after Josh sees me in it on our wedding day!


Cotton Candy Machine has been reserved....Hmmmm I'm thinking about a Snow Cone Machine??? What do you think? Or I'm I getting a little carried away?

I picked out my Cupcakes for our guests and a small Lemon Chiffon Wedding Cake for Josh and I at CAKE! Working with Gina from CAKE was so much fun, she made everything easy and sweet!!!!

xo Celia

4 comments:

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Well, Cake just has to be the best bakery ever! So glad you get to eat it on your day!
Love
Hollie

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

How exciting, Celia!! So happy for you.

By the way, your little one is SOOO adorable. Loved the picture that was in the last blog post (I think).


Hope you have a wonderful day!!

:)Erin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kindred Roses said...

The snow cone idea is FAB!!!
See you very soon!!!
Hugs
JUlie