Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Vintage Barn Show/Latah Creek Varity Market

The Beautiful Vintage Barn!!! We send our blessings to Rolane and Dean, thank you for an amazing sale, we had such a great time... The Vintage Barn Show is one of our favorite shows...a beautiful outdoor setting on a gorgeous day. We got to see so many of our friends and fellow vendors. THANK YOU ALL for coming to the show and stopping by and saying HI!!!You made our week-end WONDERFUL!!!!



Our two Special MEN...they are the world to us!!!



Latah Creek Variety Market/Chaps/Cake
The most important part of our day began with an amazing pancake breakfast at 'Chaps'
Then off to our booth...


Nap time for our Man! He worked so hard for us, he certainly deserves some R&R


Coolest little shopper! So Adorable!


A very happy customer sitting on her chair she purchased, she ended up taking all our Mellow Yellow furniture home with her





xoxo Glad & Celia/Junebug Furniture and Design

P.S.Please come back soon... Celia has been gathering for the wedding....her Wednesday Wedding Post will now become Weekend Wedding Post!

8 comments:

Uncovered Ruby said...

Beautiful treasures! Looks like it was a wonderful day for the show..our next one is July 31..gearing up for that one. I LOVE that barn where you had your sale!!
Lisa :-)

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

It was so great to see you!! I forgot to tell you that I did a Vintage Barn post..here it is: http://homeswheremyheartis.blogspot.com/2010/07/vintage-barn-and-my-wonderful-weekend.html

Thanks for your sweet words the other day in the midst of my blog drama :)

By the way...I spy a beautiful white table in your pictures. It has a glass drawer handle and is elevated and to the left of a brown hutch. Do you still have it? My heart is going pitter patter. :) I think I might need it.

Please let me know..

Thanks,
Erin

PS: Oh my gosh, Celia's little one is WAY TOO cute!

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

Hi Glad!! I am so excited you still have it. Can you email me the particulars, like about how long/wide it is and how much you want for it? I also saw a hutch in the picture..white. I would love to see that also, if you still have it. I probably can't get that just yet, but it's something to save for, unless someone beats me to it.

My email is: Homeswheremyheartis@yahoo.com

thanks!!

Unknown said...

Awe, I had to miss it! Thanks for Sharing pictures, It looked great!
Happy Summer;)
Deb @ Garden Party

Ormolulu said...

Wish I could be two places at once . . . glad you had a wonderful show! Portland was VERY hot too.

Have a fabulous summer!

Debi

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Both shows were so much fun. Mermaid Shelley and I went to both in the same day! Great pictures.

Mermaid Debbie

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Both of your booths were beautiful, just like you two girls! (Well, your whole family)=) So great to spend some time with you two weekends in a row!
Love
Hollie

Kindred Roses said...

Looks like fun was had by all!!!
Sorry I missed it
Blessings
Julie