Monday, September 19, 2011

So Much Goodness to Share This Week ~ Vendor Profile



During my years that I have been in the design business, owning two retail stores and designing for client's homes and businesses, I have met the most wonderful people and many of them have become my dearest friends.....that would definitely include Dean Kieffer of Roost! Once again Dena will be joining us at The Mad Hatter Vintage Flea Market bringing all her wonderful vintage furniture pieces! I love how she displays her space making every detail so magaical to fit into our theme! See you soon!!

xox Glad & Cel

3 comments:

1-2punch said...

Im glad you have your computer up and running! Still consider the apple. You should go tho the Apple store downtown it is tres fun! loveya

Unknown said...

Yay! I love Dena...see you soon ;)

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Love Roost & Dena=)!
Hollie