Sunday, June 14, 2009

We Love This True Stucco!!

Even though we're featuring the homes on top the five Mile Prairie, we did veer of the beaten path to bring you this true stucco home that can be found in West Spokane. This home was built in the 1930's by a LA doctor who later moved back to LA and built the exact home. The owner was kind enough to give us some history, they have completely redone the gardens, and the home now is a absolute jewel. I got to see some before pictures, the home was run down with ugly metal awnings on the front of the house and side door, and there was no lawn at all. The current owners have transformed this cute home into one of Spokane's must see corner homes....


2 comments:

Kim G. said...

I LOVE this house! What a treat to get to go inside and see the gardens too!

Unknown said...

Hello! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I was at the Farm Chicks and bought one of your lovely chairs, a pillow, chalk board, burlap bag, nest....so much great stuff. I have posted some of the pictures of your wonderful creations on my blog. They are in a couple of posts.

allison
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com